Warming Up!

Warming Up!
Starting 2011 as a team.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cora's Writing

The Hawkes Bay Show

The crowd goes wild at the Hawke’s Bay show! I saw the spooky ghost train. It had vampires and monsters. It was scary. Then I went on the clown circus, it had rolling barrels and there was a big slide at the end. It was awesome.

After that, I went on the merry-go-round. I went on the pony that went up and down. Then I went on the big slides, they were bumpy and I went by myself. It was fantastic. 


Next I had lunch and I had a hot dog, coloured pop corn and candy floss. It was delicious. After that we went to the petting zoo. There was a 5 legged lamb, a calf and goats. 


By Cora
4.11.11

1 comment:

Liam and Grace said...

Hi Cora.
We think your story is fantastic. What does a 5 legged lamb look like? I LOVE hot dogs.I LOVE candy floss - we call it fairy floss.
From Grace and Liam.